Subject: [Leica] transporting film
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Jul 17 09:55:59 2004

At 09:47 AM 7/17/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Tina!
>May I ask a personal question? Good!
>IF you pack like every other Southern Belle I know, (She Who Must Be Obeyed
>included), and carry hundreds of rolls of film, and equipment in which to
>use it, along with the 'Skeeter Dope' and other necessities to the wilds of
>wherever you go, just how many porters do you have to take with you....?
>:o)~

Only me.  Why do you think I've already worn out one pair of knees ;-)

Really, I only carry the least possible camera equipment and film, travel
sizes of bug repellant and sunscreen, and one instant-dry change of
clothes.  Everything fits in one LowePro backpack and a rolling TamRac
strongbox.  The thing is that I don't check anything.  I carry it all on
board.  That's why it looks like I'm carrying a lot to the security people.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] transporting film)
Message from dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post) ([Leica] transporting film)