Subject: Nathan's Canon (WAS: [Leica] PAWS 27 and 28)
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jul 18 08:36:51 2004

Hi Don,

Thanks for the rental suggestion. I have thought about the 1.4/50 too,
it would be a nice 1.4/80 portrait lens. Even though they are more
expensive here than in the US, we are talking relatively modest amounts.
I will go to a nice pro shop in Amsterdam and borrow one for 30 minutes,
shoot some pictures and if I like what I see at home that night, come
back and buy it the next day.

Nathan