Subject: [Leica] Re: transporting film, now bicycles
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Jul 18 11:03:20 2004

I only run one car for my darling spousal unit. I have gotten around by
bicycle or scooter for the past 15 years or so. Once you learn the
proper cycling techniques, and become accustomed to mixing with
traffic, it is no problem at all.

One word of advice: do not yell or swear at people even if they are
obviously in the wrong. Always smile and wave. First this actually
annoys them far more than your anger would. Second it lets them know
that you are happy and not going to be scared off. They quickly settle
down and let bygones be bygones.

John Collier