Subject: [Leica] lens repair/cleaning
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Jul 19 08:17:58 2004

A speck in the lens will not leave a spot on the neg. You only get a
clear spot on the neg from something very close to the focal plane.
Something in the lens can leave a fuzzy patch but it would have to be
pretty big.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from elaine at chaos.wustl.edu (Elaine -HFB- Ashton) ([Leica] lens repair/cleaning)
Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] lens repair/cleaning)