Subject: [Leica] LF labs in Victoria BC
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jul 19 15:53:56 2004

At 05:39 PM 7/19/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Where did the sense of professionalism go in this business - it's enough
>to make one simply leave the profession.
>G e o r g e   L o t t e r m o s e r,    imagist?

Or do it yourself!  I've never trusted anybody else with my developing and
printing.  If you set up a lab to do it yourself it may take a little more
equipment and a little more time, but you will know more about your photos
and how to process them than anyone else.  Of course, now you could just
learn Photoshop and scanning ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com