Subject: [Leica] Pics of St.Johns College, Cambridge
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue Jul 20 07:38:20 2004

Simon;
As a rule, individuals closest to the camera should usually face the camera,
or at least in a 3/4 broad profile. While I know we've got a bunch of
'artists' on the list who say rules are meant to be broken, you'll find
practicing this one will make your images more coherent. It means just being
a little more patient while keeping your eye glued to the viewfinder. Good
luck!
S. Dimitrov