Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 price revealed
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jul 20 13:27:04 2004

George, you've hit the proverbial nail smack on its proverbial head. The
only view that matters to me is the view through the viewfinder of the
camera I'm working with at the moment - if it's a 35, that's the frame I
work with; if it's the E-1 with the 4/3 format, that's my view of the world.
If it's a 2 1/4, it's a square. What's the problem, other than the
difficulty in terms of getting real wide angle lenses? There is none. :-)
B. D.