Subject: [Leica] Renting long Leica glass
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jul 22 16:52:09 2004

Adam Bridge asked:

> I will want to rent some long lenses for my R8 in September on the
> east coast - New England between Boston and NYC.
>
> Any idea of where I might rent Leica glass and how much it would cost
> for 3 or 4 days?
>
> What do I need to know about doing this sort of rental? I've never
> done it before.<<<<<<<,

Adam,
Considering where you'll be shooting why not try Leica in New Jersey. If
they don't rent or loan, they may know who will offer the service.

Or you might try Park Square Camera and Photo in Boston, Carl Derderian is
the owner. And if he can't get it organized, he may know where to rent .

ted

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Renting long Leica glass)