Subject: [Leica] Summilux Asph arrives: The Sequel
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Jul 22 21:17:23 2004

There I would have to differ. Just today, and yesterday, while getting a few
shots of my daughter in surf camp, I was repeatedly approached because of
the camera I had in my hand. But, I have to say in all fairness, it was a
Rollei SLR.
Tomorrow, I'll have the R8. I'll see what happens then.
S. Dimitrov