Subject: [Leica] FYI: legal press release
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Jul 23 14:40:51 2004

This is deeply distressing to me since I'm, well, almost 56.

I've never seen age differential as a problem, I suppose because my
father was born in 1882 and was hale and hardy for all but the last
year of his life - filled with ideas and able to lead a small business
through large changes in its fundamental business.

But it seems to be the case that there is a desire for homogeneity in
business these days rather than seeing that a mix of ages, races and
cultures is GOOD for a business - adding not only diversity in point
of view but making for a vibrant culture so going to work can be
interesting.

On a lighter note perhaps they found out Brian still uses FILM and
actually developes his images himself. Not to mention uses ancient
Leica technology that doesn't even autofocus!

Clearly anyone who uses equipment like this for any reason can't be
compatible with a high-technology corporate culture of youth and
activity.

Sheesh. It's hard to joke about this really although I am hoping maybe
Brian smiled a little.

Adam