Subject: [Leica] Follow focus test NOW OLD FOGGIE! ;-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jul 24 20:00:37 2004

Tina Manley said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Follow focus test

>I'm not perfect by any means!  But that doesn't mean I put my
> imperfections on display.  I don't wear shorts or skirts that show the
scars >on my knees.  I can't understand the current trend to show fat, naked
>bellies and belly-buttons.  The crop-tops and hip-hugger pants leave a lot
>of territory on display that would be better left covered.  I guess I'm
just an >old-foggie!<<<<

Tina my dear,

>>I guess I'm just an old-foggie!<<<<

Not on your life girl! Merely the re-action of a fine southern lady!

I admit I'm the first in line to appreciate a fine turned woman's body,
belly button and all! :-) Oh yeah of course, when she's wearing hip huggers!
:-)It's kinda my male thing! ;-)

However, there isn't anything quicker to turn me to stone than some fat
assed woman who's never seen herself from behind while wearing skin hugging,
"why she's got a 1932 well worn penny in her back pocket" hip huggers. Now
you'all have seen that one!

Then when she turns a round, half of the moon is in full hanging out the
other side! Aaaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk! A bull elephant would be
turned to stone!

Seems like for the girls the lesser the clothes is in these days with lots
of nakedness showing. Right or wrong it's a kind of non-clothes fad we can
thank the styles of Hollywood and the bee bop crowd for letting it all hang
out on stage.

My feeling is, as long as young women do not come to any harm in the way
they choose to dress, that's fine.

However, we had a high school ban bare bellies and mid-drifts while on
school premises because the principal said right off....... "young guys are
all in the midst of great hormone rushes at their ages and bare bellies are
too distracting for them to concentrate on.......... "STUDIES!"

The strange thing was, some of the girl's parents wanted the Principal fired
for making a comment about "hormones and it's sexual overtones!" Well that's
what they read into his message. Weird parents and when their daughter gets
raped because she's walking around with it all hanging out to get plucked,
the same parents scream murder at the police for not protecting their
daughters! Go figure!

Hey older women should look at themselves in a 360 degree mirror before they
try some of the new fashions. Most certainly before they reveal themselves
to the wild wild world. ;-)

ted

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Follow focus test)