Subject: [Leica] More RD-1 Samples
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sun Jul 25 01:33:23 2004

I only judge my prints, not numbers. If I believed the
numbers I would still believe 35mm film is better than
large sensor digital whereas a quick glance at a print
shows that it is not. At iso100 my digi 2 clone is
superb, at 400iso it is way behind my canon eos 10D.
Perhaps crucial parts are hand selected and the best
ones fitted to the Leicas and less good to the much
cheaper Panasonic branded cameras. I don't say my
prints are not good from my almost Digi2, just that
the Canon ones are better, a great deal so at 400asa+,
probably because the sensor is bigger than a
fingernail!
Frank

--- Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote: > FRANK DERNIE
offered: