Subject: [Leica] Re I understand
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 25 13:31:55 2004

ur in the wrong country tina -- just got back from rome, florence and venice
where the younger women don't share America's 60 percent obecity rate and
these things are far more attractive, in a general sort of way.

ct

Replies: Reply from leowesson at charter.net (leo wesson) ([Leica] Re I understand)