Subject: [Leica] aerial photography
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 06:37:30 2004

Karen, if you are in a fixed wing aircrqaft, then a high wing is a  must.
On
the Cessna's there is a bolt that unscrews from the window brace  on the
right side window that allows it to swing all the way open.    Then you can
get a
clear view.  On some planes you can revove the whole  door (before takeoff,
of
course) but this is pretty uncomfortable enroute if you  are going a
distance.

One of the absolute best planes to shoot from is a piper cub with the door
off.  If there is any breeze, the pilot can almost stand it still in
relation
to the ground.  Have fun!

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com

--
In a message dated 7/25/2004 9:07:34 PM Central Standard Time,