Subject: [Leica] Sundial Bridge - black and white - Leica content
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Jul 26 21:56:58 2004

Daniel,

This is not a camera I'm familiar with so I'm wondering if you can
articulate that camera would produce a different result from the
images I posted.

Thanks - I'm interested in understanding your thoughts.

Adam

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Sundial Bridge - black and white - Leica content)
Message from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Sundial Bridge - black and white - Leica content)