Subject: [Leica] Grafton Regis Northamptonshire #3
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Jul 27 15:44:02 2004

Graham Battison showed:

> http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Grafton_Regis_03.htm<<

OK Graham now I've got yer number good buddy! :-)
I finally found out how you do these scenics so well all the time. ;-)

You walk along a river bank or farm field, decide the scene is close to
being right, then cue the actors and whatever items required to make the
scene perfect.

"OK cue the boat and the fisherman. Boat skipper make sure you go slow to
give the fisherman time to look like he's been there all day."

And for the final touch? That's when you say..." OK God the cloud effects
now! Not too much, just enough to create that nice soft English countryside
look. :-)

Meanwhile you stand back and wait, boat floats into right positon, God
whiffs in the soft gentle light clouds, and you go click click! Producing
another winning countryside pictorial master piece! ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] Grafton Regis Northamptonshire #3)