Subject: [Leica] No babes in bikinis...
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jul 27 17:46:34 2004

Oh. Right. METAL thingees. Damn. METAL. What are they? Film caskets?

Speaking of...The following is from a news release related to Kodak's
second quarter earnings:

"Kodak delivered solid earnings growth in the second quarter,
reinforcing our confidence in the digitally oriented strategy we
presented to investors last year," said Kodak Chairman and Chief
Executive Officer Daniel A. Carp.  "Sales continue to increase, led by
broad demand among consumers and commercial customers for our digital
products and services. In fact, our digital revenue increased 48%, more
than offsetting a decline of 8% in traditional revenue. At the same
time, Kodak continues to cut costs as part of our commitment to reduce
expenses faster than the decline in portions of our traditional
portfolio. The performance of our acquisitions is on target, and our
balance sheet remains strong."

Better stock up soon on the film you love - it may disappear sooner than
we think it will...

Replies: Reply from leowesson at charter.net (leo wesson) ([Leica] ot: help!)