Subject: [Leica] Blow-up, the movie.
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Jul 28 09:45:04 2004

Even if I'm a strong believer of the advantages of the digital realm, I
don't think it will come that far, just because it will take more time to
construct a digital reproduction than to shoot it. Parts of the images,
maybe, but not the entire picture. And as for the low wage countries theory,
with all due respect, and just coming back from a film shoot in South
Africa, it will take those countires at least a few decades to catch up with
the standards we're used to.
---