Subject: [Leica] A daily photo project
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Fri Jul 30 07:17:08 2004

Glad to be of help, Tina!
Although I never met him, it turns out he's a family friend of one our
family friends.
I met a person years ago in Venice, CA at the Rose Cafe. It turned out that
her father was the physician on call at an all girl school in Split, which
my mother attended after the war. They and the Horvat family have been
friends forever. Small world, to say the least!
S. Dimitrov