Subject: [Leica] Veronike and surfing
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat Jul 31 10:06:30 2004

I'd just told her not to smile, that usual kid smile which is very forced,
hence the look.
Keeping track of one's zone of focus is very tough. If I hadn't been worried
about getting the camera dunked by a wave, I would had more keepers. But 4-6
images from one roll is still a decent average.
S. Dimitrov