Subject: [Leica] Priceless PAW from the Zoo
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat Jul 31 19:46:16 2004

"A Guy What Takes His Time"
Mae West, 1934

Ohh. Ohh. Ohh.
A guy what takes his time
I'll go for any time
I'm a fast movin' gal I'd like them slow
Got no use for fancy drivin' while I see a guy arrivin' in low
I'd be satisfied, electrified I know a guy what takes his time.

A hurry up affair, I always give the air,
Wouldn't give any rushin' gent a smile
I could go for any singer who would condescend to linger awhile
An alibi would be supplied to have a guy what takes his time. Ohhh

A guy what takes his time
I'll go for any time
I don't like a big commotion, I'm a demon for slow motion or such
Why should I deny that I'm allowed to know a guy what takes his time.

There isn't any fun
In getting something done
If your rushed when you have to make the grade
I can spot an amateur, appreciate a connesseur in his trade
Who'd qualify, no alibi to be the guy what takes his time.

I wish I could take credit for this one, but it comes from my friend Charles
Eustace.  He recently borrowed my M3, and is now thoroughly won over to the
charms of the Leica.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Priceless PAW from the Zoo)