Subject: [Leica] Totally OT question about dentists
From: hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman)
Date: Sun Aug 1 07:28:23 2004

I'm not a dentist but I've talked with a number about the subject. They
have mentioned: the standing hunched over, the need for very steady
hands, the physical contortions necessary to do the job, and problems
with dental insurance.

They seem like a fairly content group. Statistics are tricky things.

But your post led to your fascinating website. I have a Retina I and a
Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta B and have always regretting passing up a Retina
IIIC in the distant past.

And why do film snobs eschew Kodak film, execpt for Tri-X?

Jesse

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Totally OT question about dentists)
Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Film snobs and Tri-X)
Message from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Totally OT question about dentists)