Subject: [Leica] Campaignnow CS total training
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Aug 1 14:37:08 2004

At 05:00 PM 8/1/2004, you wrote:
>Tina,
>Could you elaborate on the CS total training course?  You know, who
>sponsers it, cost, timeframes, and any other details you would like to
>add.
>
>Don

Don -

This the one that Adobe recommends and, if you finish the whole course, you
are qualified to be an Adobe PhotoShop Expert.  It's not cheap - $299, but
you get 7 DVDs of lessons and 1 CD of sample files.  It's by Deke
McClelland - the guy who writes all of the Photoshop Bible books.  I didn't
want a set of videos because I don't want to have to set up a TV and try to
watch a video while I'm working on the computer.  The DVDs seem to be a
good solution.

http://www.totaltraining.com/store/2003/tt_products/AdobePhotoshopCSComplete.asp?mscsid

I think it has about 27 hours of lessons.  I've always intended to go to
one of those Photoshop workshops, but they are never near me when I have
time to go to them so I thought I'd be able to work on this whenever I can
get around to it.

I read a lot of reviews and all of them really praised this series of
lessons.  One said you would make back the money in no time with the tips
you learn and the time you save processing your photos based on these
lessons.  The first thing they have you do is set up your Photoshop options
the same way Deke has his.  I like that because there are so many options,
I never know how or why to choose what!

Now if I can just find time to start the lessons . . .

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com