Subject: [Leica] Film snobs and Tri-X
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (robertmeier@usjet.net)
Date: Sun Aug 1 22:20:14 2004

Tina,

Were you one of those beta testers who had T-Max for 15 years before it came
out for the rest of us?

Bob

>  I'm sure it has to do with the way I develop film, but after
> thousands of rolls over 30 years, I like TMax for the way I work.  That
may
> have nothing to do with the way anybody else works, however.
>
> Tina

Replies: Reply from surrealistic at cox.net (Curtis Fant) ([Leica] Film snobs and Tri-X)
Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Film snobs and Tri-X)
Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Film snobs and Tri-X)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Film snobs and Tri-X)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Film snobs and Tri-X)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Film snobs and Tri-X)