Subject: [Leica] Colorado photos
From: mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler)
Date: Mon Aug 2 17:08:46 2004

Just finished posting my latest offerings.  These are from the San Juan
Mountains, located to the northeast of the Four Corners area.

All shots were taken with an older Canon PowerShot G3, no filters other than
a polarizer on most of the landscapes (the Leica gear stayed at home this
trip in order to conserve much needed funds while I remain unemployed).  I
shot over 1,100 exposures (the equivalent of over 31 rolls of film), rough
edited that down to 789 shots, ran everything through Photoshop, then did
the final edit down to just 68 images.  My out of pocket cost for photo
consumables over the course of the entire trip was seventy cents, or roughly
ten cents each for seven blank CD-ROMs.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1ssgc/Colorado/index.htm

Regards,

Mitch