Subject: [Leica] kali recovering...
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Aug 2 21:59:53 2004

I really am moved by not so much the precise shot, but rather by your
ability to take pictures like this.  The ability to see through the
subject's horror and pain, and to create an image at all.  I complement you
on your ability to detatch.

More power to you.

I feel really bad for Kali.... and the other Kalis out there...... 12 year
olds should be swiping their mothers' makup, not lying in a hospital.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net