Subject: [Leica] Hybrid Leica/Canon shot
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Aug 3 21:36:27 2004

Sonny calls his Panasonic the "Lika Leica"...I don't know what to call
this (maybe Leicanon?), but anyway I was playing with the Canon 10D and
the 100mm Apo Macro Elmarit mounted on it using Stephen Gandy's R-to-EOS
adapter. The combination certainly works:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/image-71281.html

Shot handheld at f2.8, time unrecorded (or rather, the camera recorded
it but I am too lazy to go upstair and check the data on the original file).

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands