Subject: [Leica] Be prepared!!
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Wed Aug 4 09:00:00 2004

Well the picture posted looks almost as old as the machines and the colour
cast aded by the crappy camera/fim/scan gives the hole thing some reverse
photo retro authentic something or more like "these pictures taking recorded
by a spy camera with some of the first miniature colour reversal film shows
the new Huricane battling over the ....." NICE!!