Subject: [Leica] Campaign solicits race of Arizona Star photographer, turns away t wo Albuquerque Journal Reporters
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Wed Aug 4 10:32:49 2004

>Not surprised at all to see such overt bigotry and hypocrisy.

Where the security of the VP is concerned, a physical description of the
reporter is a valid question and that includes his/her race. It is NOT
racist or sexist to require such information.

This forum is NOT the place for political discussions. I'm with Brian on
this one: if you have a political agenda, PLEASE take it elsewhere. I
want to read about Leicas and photography here. If I want rough & tumble
political discussion I'll go to the "The Town Square" on the ACC boards.

Walker Smith

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Campaign solicits race of Arizona Star photographer, turns away t wo Albuquerque Journal Reporters)