Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Leica Elmarit-R 24mm f2.8 Lens
From: applemac97 at yahoo.com (Muhammad Chishty)
Date: Fri Aug 6 23:06:36 2004

For Sale: Leica Elmarit-R 24mm f2.8 Lens. Asking
Price: US$410 plus shipping. This is a Leica 3-cam
ultra wide angle lens in very good condition. The lens
comes with front and rear caps, and the hard to find
original lens hood. The glass appears clean and clear.
But there IS a flaw. If you hold up the lens to a
bright light and look very very carefully through the
rear element, you will see three or four small
scratches or cleaning marks. This flaw has never had
any impact on my photographs. I am listing this item
for sale here because the high bidder on EBAY turned
out to be a Non Paying Bidder! This lens can be used
with all Leica SLRs, including the Leicaflex SL and
SL2 bodies. I will ship the lens to USA buyers by UPS
Ground shipping. Overseas buyers will have to pay USPS
Airmail charges. I prefer payment by money order or
cashier's checks. I will accept payments by PAYPAL if
you add 4% for their service fees. Please contact me
directly at applemac97 AT yahoo.com if you wish to buy
the lens. Thanks!  You can see photos of the lens
here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3826387955

=====
Muhammad R. K. Chishty, Ph.D.