Subject: [Leica] More Steam/Bunch of Allards
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Aug 8 07:58:55 2004

While I know nothing about steam trains, I always enjoy looking
at good snaps like these and I've sent your link on to a Leica
photographer in Australia who does similar work. You must have
a lot of patience. Thanks for sharing.

William

Replies: Reply from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Re:Gone digital - first new photo)