Subject: [Leica] Re: Berlin photoshops
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Aug 8 12:18:24 2004

For the map, try http://www.mappy.de and then select 'map'

Regards

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+mail=steveunsworth.co.uk@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+mail=steveunsworth.co.uk@leica-users.org] On Behalf
Of Douglas Nygren
Sent: 08 August 2004 20:12
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

I'm going to be in Berlin soon. I'll need to buy film--120 and 35mm.
Any suggestions as to where I should go to get film?

Also, does anyone know where Woldenberger Stra?e is. I know it was in
the East of Berlin, but where? Did the name change when the wall came
down.

This section of Berlin used to be the 1055 Berlin postal section.  Does
this section have a new number now that the wall is down?

You help is appreciated.

Doug Nygren
dnygr@cshore.com