Subject: [Leica] Re: Berlin photoshops
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Sun Aug 8 12:30:00 2004

Hi Doug,
The Woldenberger Strasse is now called Dietrich Bonhoeffer Strasse, it's
in the Pankow, Prenzlauer Berg
part of Berlin. The name was actually changed in 1974, long before the
wall came down.I'm not sure about the
postcode (PLZ = Postleitzahl) some longer streets have several.
Dietrich Bonhoeffer was an anti-fascist churchman. I'll look up whether
there are branches of Foto Dose in Berlin, they usually have the lowest
prices.
regards from Hannover, Germany
Douglas