Subject: [Leica] Nathan does digital
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Aug 8 16:16:56 2004

Nathan:  Now that you've had a couple of weeks' experience with your 10D,
how about a debriefing?

Any thoughts so far on the experience of using the 10D instead of your
M6?  Things you find easier?  Harder?  Better?  Worse?  Just
different?  I'm interested in the act of shooting as well as the
results.  Have you found yourself shooting something and thinking, "If only
I had my M6 and Summiluxes for this one," or, "Wow, this 10D is so much
nicer because. . ."?

--Peter

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Nathan does digital)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Nathan does digital)