Subject: [Leica] Re: Berlin photoshops
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Sun Aug 8 21:11:32 2004

You might try http://www.fotoimpex.de/Kontakt/kontakt.html  Fotoimpex is
a great mail order organization, although unfortunately they don't sell
directly to the US anymore.  They are located in Berlin and while my
German is not too good it seems that they may have a retail location
there.  They are a good source for films not available elsewhere as well
as the usual stuff.

Say hello to Mirko, the owner, for me.  He is a great guy.

Mike Durling
Williamsburg, Virginia, USA