Subject: [Leica] decline in LUG membership
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Tue Aug 10 09:32:36 2004

Hi Dan.
The digital rebel will be MUCH better than the Pro1
because it has a much bigger better sensor. The same
difference as 35mm to MF IMHO. Despite what is  said
about digital lenses the Canon EOS  lenses I have used
have all worked well with digital. Obviously zoom
lenses will be inferior to primes.
cheers
Frank