Subject: [Leica] Rothersthorpe Northamptonshire #1
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Aug 11 10:07:58 2004

Graham  showed:
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Rothersthorpe_01.htm<<<<

Hi Graham,

I think one of many learning things for all of us that comes from your
"daily strolls of the country side" producing interesting photographs is.
"Making something photographically interesting out of the simplest subjects
and scenes."

It's extremely rare to open a GeeBee picture post and not be in admiration
of what you put on the screen, in some cases you see what others might miss
because when they look at a scene ... that's all they do.... just look! But
they miss the main element of "seeing what's there!"

But what do you do?

Time after time we find your seeing ability absolutely first class! :-) And
that's what sorts you and your photographs out from many others.

As I've said in the past.... "Damn yer Good!" ;-)

ted