Subject: [Leica] decline in LUG membership...answers to questions
From: joelmail at mchsi.com (Joel Anderson)
Date: Wed Aug 11 14:22:37 2004

Perception is indeed interesting.  Many people (strangers) who I have heard
comments from always treated me like a pro with the D70, and thought my M6
was either a consumer digital, or something more akin to an
instamatic.  The unobtrusiveness of the M is just unbeatable.  And even
though it may look like a tourist camera to the uninitiated, one does feel
special carrying it, and those who recognize what it is usually introduce
themselves and are typically interesting people!

5) Is it really worth it? What does your