Subject: [Leica] Leica/Digital - heresy?
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Thu Aug 12 23:19:00 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 19:12, Karen Nakamura wrote:
> It's not just for old fogeys.  I'm in my early 30s and after having
> used my M7 for a year, I have a lot of trouble going back to SLRs --
> especially dim squinty ones like the Canon EOS 10D.  It's a fine
> camera, but the magnification is low and the "focusing screen" isn't.

Same here. I'm 3- eh, 28 and I will continue to shoot film with my M's
till they pry them from my cold dead hands. I have a Nikon Supercool
scan and am happier than a pig in a clover field. As I have said before,
I see more than enough pixels at work every day. The last thing I want to
do in my spare time is sit in front of another computer or have something
blink and beep at me.
8-)

Feli

Replies: Reply from skennethpai at msn.com (KPai) ([Leica] Another aspect of Film/digital)