Subject: [Leica] Last week HCB, This Week Julia Child
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Aug 13 14:50:54 2004

I  have an autographed copy of her cook book "The Way to Cook" in my home
library. My mother picked it up for me from one of book signings in around
1990.

Mom said Julia mentioned that she was a strong advocate of having wine with
dinner "every evening with a Port chaser in the winter months".

Regards,

Greg