Subject: [Leica] Proposed group assignment: Everyone I Met Today
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Aug 13 16:03:21 2004

Great - and this is for everyone - if you would be better served by
shooting on the Friday instead of the Saturday - hey: it's not some
huge biggie assignment.

And the posting date isn't a big deal either. But...I think everyone
works better when they have a deadline to make and it's good for all
of us to have something that is "in common" from time to time to
remind us of what we hold together.

So it's sufficient to be shooting on a day that works best for you on
or about 21 August with posting on 4 September. That way those in the
US can take the Labor Day weekend knowing they've done good and posted
their images and taken their chances!

Adam