Subject: [Leica] Florida LUGgers, beware
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Aug 14 09:25:26 2004

Mitch Zeissler gave us good news:
Subject: RE: [Leica] Florida LUGgers, beware
> Thanks for your concern.
> She was able to make a call via cell phone to my sister in Las Vegas a
> little while ago (circuits were too busy to get to me); she's safe and her
> residence suffered *no* damage whatsoever, though there's widespread
> destruction all around her place.  She indicated that staying in the motel
> while the hurricane went through was one of the most frightening
experiences
> she's ever had.<<<<<

G'day Mitch,
Yesterday when I read of your Mom I told my wife of her situation. Irene was
quite concerned, as being a senior herself she couldn't imagine what your
mom was going through and the trauma of maybe not having her home when it
was all over. Or worse, possibly injured.

The first comment this morning before a "good morning dear." was  "check the
LUG" and see if there's any news about the lady in the Florida storm!"  So
now I'll give her your good news and make her day, thanks for posting early.

And most certainly accept our good wishes that all came through safe and
sound.
ted & Irene Grant
Victoria, BC Canada

Replies: Reply from mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler) ([Leica] Florida LUGgers, beware)