Subject: [Leica] Film Acquisition & Labs in Washington, D.C.
From: kenf01 at gmail.com (Ken Firestone)
Date: Sat Aug 14 16:20:03 2004

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 11:10:40 -0500, Gregory Rubenstein <gcr910@msn.com>
wrote:

> Will be in Washington, D.C., later this month and prefer to buy most of the
> film I'll need there rather than travel with it. Can anyone recommend
> purveyors of:
>
> -- Tri-X
> -- Fuji Acros 100 and Neopan 1600

Where in the Washington DC area will you be? In addition to Penn
Camera already mentioned, there is a downtown (20th and I NW approx)
store called ProPhoto and another one called PhotoPro in Kensington,
MD. There are a couple of labs in Bethesda MD.

--
Ken Firestone, W3CAT    Kerry-Courage under fire.
kenf01@gmail.com          Bush-Driving under the influence.

Replies: Reply from aalmansi at yahoo.com (Aquiles Almansi) ([Leica] Film Acquisition & Labs in Washington, D.C.)