Subject: [Leica] I could have done that
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (robertmeier@usjet.net)
Date: Sun Aug 15 07:37:15 2004

Don,

It's really too bad that you were able to spend some time in the Rothko
gallery and all you came away with was that.  I have been to see the Rothkos
in the Phillips Gallery in Washington several times, in fact every time I go
to Washington, and I treasure the time I can be there.   They have a beauty
and an almost spritual presence that is beyond anything else I have ever
experienced.   He was a far greater painter than most of his contemporaries
and we are very lucky to have his works.

Bob