Subject: [Leica] the first IIIg
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue Aug 17 14:23:11 2004

I'm not a collector, and I don't play one on TV.  But if I could have one
"collector" Leica, it would be the one Jim Lager showed a picture of at
the LHSA meeting in St. Louis last year.  It was engraved:

        MAD IN GERMANY

I would use it to take pictures, though.  It would be a constant,
whimsical reminder that *nothing* is perfect.

--Peter

"Wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome, come in"  --Madeline Kahn (Blazing
Saddles)