Subject: [Leica] evening ...more clouds
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Tue Aug 17 23:06:32 2004

>So tell us, are you taking your camera tomorrow? ;-)

Ted, I'm not sure. I know I should but I really hate to leave a camera -
especially my Leicas - in my truck when it's so darn hot here in GA. I
really need a "clunker" camera to throw in the truck I suppose. Maybe I
can get one of my old Exaktas working. I just replaced the shutter
curtains in one but haven't had time to give it a try with film yet. It
would be the perfect truck camera and "cloud catcher", don't ya think? :^)

Walker