Subject: [Leica] The cat came back...
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Wed Aug 18 03:49:18 2004

Hello Jim,

I am glad you re-subscribed to the LUG, very glad indeed.
I have been very busy and haven't had much time for the LUG.
It would be a loss for me though that when I check back in, I
would not find you here.  And some of the images of Rebecca
will stay with me for a long time.

While I am at it, I rather like the Pancake Girls.  Aside from the
fun pose, the sparseness of the kitchen reminds me of ads
in the late '50s, early '60s.  Thanks for posting.

- Phong