Subject: [Leica] Five Cousins
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Aug 18 10:15:29 2004

Nice moment. For me the action/drama is in their eyes and
turned heads - looking this way and that and so on.

I'm no critic, but it looks like the focus isn't right on the
eyes, where it might be.  Instead maybe it's focused 6  or so
inches in front of their faces (just judging from what looks
like some more sharply focused legs and knees).

Scott