Subject: [Leica] harvard?? please!
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Thu Aug 19 17:24:50 2004

Roar Lion, roar !

I passed on the opportunity to attend other
perhaps more recognized named schools, just
to be at Columbia, in New York City.  What a
combination !  I _really_ got an education.  :-)

- Phong
GSAS '83

Rei Shinozuka wrote:
> ahem.  sorrell booke was Columbia College class of 1949 (MY
> alma matter).  :-)  (dija ever think elitist alumni would be elbpying one
> another aside to be associated with jefferson davis hogg?)
>
> here he is, as #230 of the greatest columba alumni:
>
> http://www.columbiaspectator.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2003/10/31/3f
a29ee4f102c

(john jay was #1, hamilton was #3, martha stewart #6...?)

-rei

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] harvard?? please!)