Subject: [Leica] FS: Singh-Ray ND Grads & other filter goodies
From: mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler)
Date: Fri Aug 20 06:28:48 2004

Just a few more items remain as I near the completion of cleaning out the
film gear drawers.  Please contact me off list (mitch.zeissler@verizon.net)
for further details.  PayPal accepted.  Everything is sold as is, with no
guarantees or returns.

+++++++++++++++++++
These are the Galen Rowell graduated neutral density filters marketed by
Singh-Ray, and have been used only once during a vacation two years ago.
They are sized for use with the Cokin "P" holder (85mm x 120mm) and look
like they just came out of the box:

- Singh-Ray 2x Grad ND filter; mint cond  -  $70
- Singh-Ray 2x Grad ND filter; mint cond  -  $70
- Singh-Ray 3x Grad ND filter; mint cond  -  $70
- Singh-Ray 3x Grad ND filter; mint cond  -  $70

+++++++++++++++++++
I also have color Cokin "P" sized (85mm) filters from Hitech; none of them
have ever been used.  If purchased as a group ($120), includes a 10-slot
hard plastic filter case. Also available separately::

- 1A; mint cond  -  $20
- 81A; mint cond  -  $20
- 81B; mint cond  -  $20
- 81C; mint cond  -  $20
- 81D; mint cond  -  $20
- 81EF; mint cond  -  $20
- Black Net 1; mint cond  -  $20

- Hitech 4x4" two-slot filter holder (MK4); mint cond  -  $100
  (with a 67mm adapter ring)

Regards,

Mitch
   E-mail: mitch.zeissler@verizon.net